Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ireland's answer to the Antivaxers...

I discovered Dara O'Briain a while back on YouTube, and this is one of my favorite tears he does on the whole homeopathy industry; being in the pharmaceutical industry myself--and not having time now to go into what I think of Jenny McCarthy and the whole [Grumpy Dwarf voice] "vaccines is poysin!" crowd--it's amazing how this stuff makes me simultaneously laugh and facepalm over how many gullible simians we have who buy into this quackery.

I particularly like the bit where he talked about herbalism has been around for thousands of years; yeah, because we tested them all and the ones that worked became MEDICINE.


He also has some wickedly smart commentary on religion and civilization in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image du Jour

Image du Jour